Wealth creation, money, abundance and financial success is a hot topic. Every time we run a seminar on this and teach how to use EFT / Tapping to deal with blocks or limiting beliefs, they sell out! Seems we are all taught many messages about these areas as children, and some of them stick! Here is a reading list of books I have personally found helpful. If I become aware of any issues in myself, I usually use EFT to deal with them.
- I met Lynne Twist at an ACEP conference in the USA some years ago and heard her speak. I immediately bought The Soul of Money : Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Life and devoured it. It is a little different from other money books I have read – instead of focusing on setting goals and making plans, Lynne looks at your core human values, and shows you how to align your relationship with money to your desired goal. Great reading!
- Platform : Get Noticed in a Noisy World by Michael Hyatt is a must read if you use social media for your business. Michael used to be CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers and embraced blogging when it started. (he still writes one of the top blogs in the world). This book is practical, filled with examples and while the online space does change rapidly, this book is still relevant as a starting point for your business. I loved it.
- New Australian Hay House author Denise Duffield-Thomas has written a highly entertaining book in Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!: Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First-Class Life. She gives loads of personal examples and practical tips. I like that there are incremental steps you can take if you want to adjust slowly and avoid the resistance that often comes with challenging core beliefs about wealth. Highly entertaining and useful information!
- I heard Jeff Walker on a podcast talk about Launch : An Internet Millionaire’s Secret Formula to Sell Almost Anything Online, Build a Business You Love, and Live the Life of Your Dreams. And I can’t tell you how good this book is – it is a practical strategy and many, many, many business (small and HUGE) use this in their online marketing. Anyone can do this – but you need to read the book first. What you can’t see in the photo are all my sticky tabs on different pages!
- Finally, The Financial Healer : Change Your Self-Worth, Increase Your Net Worth is written as a novel with a message (I like these types of parables). It was inspired by the books of Robin Sharma and Paulo Coelho and it tells the story of Alex Lucas, a middle aged overweight divorcee who found himself constantly in debt even though he worked in the financial world. While it is fiction this book highlights the work of John Seymour, Karl Dawson, Peter Thomson, Tony Robbins, Bruce Lipton, Wayne Dyer and more. You could devour this in a single sitting but come back to it over and over again for inspiration.
That’s all for now – more on recommendations on EFT /inspirational books in other posts, and specific topic areas.
Please note I do recommend Book Depository for books as I love that they have free postage worldwide. I am also an affiliate for them given the amount of books I purchase! Of course you are welcome to shop at your local store or favourite site online!