Now may be a wonderful time to pause and reflect.
Step 1: Locate a notebook and pen.
Step 2: Read through the list of personal reflection questions provided below.
Step 3: Begin by writing the first question at the top of the first page of your notebook. Spend 5-10 minutes writing a response to this question. There is no limit!
Step 4: Continue in the same manner until you have completed all ten questions.
1. What have I learnt over the last 12 months? (What new skills, knowledge and insight have I gained?)
2. What has been my biggest accomplishment to date?
3. What might I do differently if given a second chance? Why?
4. What have I done right?
5. What am I particularly proud of?
6. What am I most thankful for?
7. Am I different this year than I was at this time last year? How so?
8. What motivates me?
9. What gives me energy?
10. What am I striving for?
Take this time just for yourself – to reflect and plan, ponder and appreciate. 2020 will be here before you know it.